Or go for (at least) the whole batch no matter what you’re making. It can also be frozen for 2-3 months.

Use it instead of the chocolate frosting for my beloved Vegan Chocolate Cake, or make chocolate cupcakes. When ready to use, let it come to room temperature and then beat it again with your mixer, or simply stir it well with a spatula.

Simply place it in a covered container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.

All you need to do is add everything to a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.

2. Sometimes the frosting on store-bought or bakery cakes tastes like shortening and sugar, and that doesn’t really do it for me. In order to get the mashed sweet potato – there are a couple of ways to go about it. 1. This recipe is adapted from a vegan frosting we’ve already posted on our Spanish blog, but we haven’t shared any vegan frosting recipe with you guys, so we’ve improved it and now is even more delicious and really easy to make. Made with only 2 ingredients that you may already have in your pantry, it’s ready in just minutes! Adapted from the frosting on these Pumpkin Cupcakes. Chocolate coconut cream frosting without a coconut taste!
), but feel free to use it to make any cake or dessert you want. This is, if it’s good frosting. How to make frosting ahead of time: You can make vegan chocolate frosting ahead of time if you want. You can double this frosting, or cut it in half if you’re not making a lot of cakes or cupcakes.

You could call this a chocolate ganache, or even a chocolate “fudge” frosting, as the texture of this dairy-free frosting has more of …

I used this same chocolate frosting for my mini chocolate layer cakes – the cutest little cakes that I baked in ramekins.

In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.

Anyways – vegan chocolate frosting. I use it to top these Vegan Funfetti Cupcakes. We used it to make the amazing vegan carrot cake you can see above (recipe coming soon! This paleo chocolate frosting is so easy, with 2 ingredients: coconut cream and chocolate, perfect for frosting chocolate cake & cupcakes! How to Make: Paleo Vegan Chocolate Frosting. Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. It goes perfect with Vegan Vanilla Cake. Vegan Chocolate Frosting Recipe: a smooth, silky & creamy dairy free frosting recipe—healthy, refined sugar-free!

Chocolate buttercream frosting has always been my favorite, but for some reason I never bothered to make a vegan version until now, thinking it wouldn’t be as non-vegan frosting. Perfect for vegan chocolate cakes and cupcakes, this frosting is rich, delicious, and just plain good, not to mention easy to make! This chocolate vegan frosting with coconut cream is a sweet and decadent icing for cupcakes, cakes, donuts, and brownies or whip it up and enjoy it all on it’s own by making a frosting cup for dessert! This vegan chocolate frosting is just about as easy as it gets.

I used vegan soy free earth balance butter and enjoy life semi sweet chocolate chip. What goes well with Vanilla Vegan Frosting? Coconut cream plus chocolate chips equals chocolate vegan frosting heaven.