These tasty veggie burgers are a healthier fast-food option that is perfect for lunch or dinner.

Mushrooms – This gives an umami flavour and extra nutrition, just make sure you squeeze out the excess moisture REALLY WELL after you pulverize the mushrooms in a food processor.

We’ve been loving the vegan burgers lately! It’s mom & kid approved.

Getting a vegan bean patty right is a hard task but if you follow this recipe, you’re on to a winner! Thick and hearty vegan black bean burgers, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, simple, savory and deliciously spiced! Black bean burgers are a quick, easy, and inexpensive meal. If you’ve been looking for a simple yet delicious go-to plant-based burger recipe, this is it!

Key Ingredients for Making Spicy Vegan Black Bean Burgers. Reply. These vegan black bean burgers are simple to make and packed with smoky flavours.

My omnivorous husband is going to love these I bet! The recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, easy to make, and satisfying for vegans, vegetarians, and even meat-eaters! LD says. Vegan Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burger.

This is my new favorite vegan black bean burger recipe. Yah! What’s even better? A homemade burger without meat is not as complicated as you might think. Plus, these black bean burgers are oil-free, soy-free, eggless, entirely gluten-free, and full of SO much flavor. With just four ingredients and some seasoning, this recipe makes a great vegan burger. Oats – This is your binder, and is a lot more nutrient dense and fibre rich than traditional breadcrumbs. February 4, 2019 at 6:10 am. She Likes Food says. And not the kind you bring to school.

Simple ingredients, really easy to make, and an incredibly delicious under 30 minute vegan dinner idea! Reply. This vegan burger recipe is a good’un. VERY tasty, but not complicated or time intensive. A black bean burger would simply be a patty made from beans if we didn’t add some pizazz. Black bean burgers are a classic in the vegan cuisine and black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world.

Jump to Recipe.

Hearty vegan black bean burger with lots of flavors!

November 15, 2018 at 10:14 pm. However, I don’t share many recipes using them because it’s no easy to find canned black beans in my country and when I’ve tried to make them from scratch, I … This Vegan black bean and chickpea burgers recipe is perfectly moist but also holds its shape and doesn’t fall apart / cause chaos in a pan. We just did our delicious grillable vegan burger recipe the other day and now here we are again with these vegan black bean burgers.

That is so great to hear!!

It’s made almost exclusively from pantry staples and is freezer friendly so you have enough to last the whole week! You don't have to be vegan to enjoy these classic vegan black bean burgers. With just four ingredients and some seasoning, this recipe makes a great vegan burger.

This recipe is incredibly simple, and almost entirely hands off. The burger patty itself seems to fall apart as soon as you take a bite, so I’ve been working on perfecting the perfect vegan black bean burger for quite a while now. Believe it or not, this is my first burger recipe on the blog! It was my goal to create the ultimate tasty and healthy veggie burger and I will say these crispy Vegan Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers deliver! The sautéed garlic, onion, + pepper combo is a great start, but a little cumin, worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, feta cheese, and chili pepper turn black beans into the BEST black bean burger. Now let’s talk about binders.