By. Rocky Balboa Speech Analysis 900 Words | 4 Pages. Rocky Balboa by Sylvester Stallone 84 ratings, 4.45 average rating, 4 reviews Rocky Balboa Quotes Showing 1-4 of 4 “Let me tell you something you already know. “Going in one more round when you don’t think you can. Rocky Balboas Speech To His Son On how To Succeed. This speech gave me a lot of insight on how to take care of things and to deal with the consequences afterwards. Mid shots are used in this scene, it allows the audience to see clearly the expressions on the faces of Rocky and his son. Along with people who supported and wanted to see him succeed he had many people anticipating his failure. Robert "Rocky" Balboa, Sr. (born July 6th, 1946) is an Italian-American retired heavyweight boxer and former Two-Time Heavyweight Champion. “Until you start believing in yourself, you ain’t gonna have a life.” The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. Rocky's speech to his son “Rocky Balboa Jr.” was very inspirational and motivational. Published. The character was created by Sylvester Stallone, who has also portrayed him in all eight films in the franchise. Rocky’s speech to the board Rocky: Heavyweight Collection (Limited Edition) Transcript: Rocky’s speech to the board Rocky Balboa: Yo, don’t I got some rights? It taught me to be myself regardless of what other people will say and think. 9 years ago. Rocky Balboas Amazing Speech to His Son. Published. Let me tell you something you already know. Mode of production The silence adds dramatic effect to the speech and re-in forces the importance of what Rocky is saying to his son.

Boxing Commissioner: What rights do you think you’re referring to? but he also becomes less serious at the end of the speech to avoid Apr 23, 2011. Apr 23, 2011.

But Rocky would have the odds stacked against him. The speech was informative and persuasive.

35 Rocky Balboa Quotes 1. Rocky has experienced both in his life and has had his shares of up and downs. Your Inspiration Today: Rocky Balboa’s Speech to Son “It ‘aint about how hard you’re hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward – how much you can take, and keep moving forward!” When I heard this, it was as if stars aligned and it all suddenly made so much sense. Mid shots are used in this scene, it allows the audience to see clearly the expressions on the In the speech to his son, I didn’t relate as much to the literal talk between father and son, but was instead struck by something much deeper that only one other movie, Warrior, has been able to do.

Mode of production The silence adds dramatic effect to the speech and re-in forces the importance of what Rocky is saying to his son. Robert "Rocky" Balboa (also known by his ring name "The Italian Stallion"), is the title character of the Rocky film series. Rocky Balboa: Rights, like in that official piece of paper they wrote down the street there?Boxing Commissioner: That’s the Bill of […]