Pulse into bite sizes. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Dark Potato Chip Chicken Tenders – Ingredients. Prep Time 10 mins.

Serve with homemade honey mustard! These potato chip chicken tenders rival the fried ones except they are baked and you can make them at home.

and right now he hates eating chicken unless it’s in Indian food or soup.

BBQ Potato Chips Chicken Tenders are a really easy dinner recipe idea that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. All opinions are 100% my own.

It is air fryer chicken recipe and uses very little oil to make.

easy potato chip chicken tenders recipe. My kids love the crunchy bits of BBQ potato chips on the outside. Potato Chip Chicken Tenders 2 pounds chicken tenders, cutlets (halved lengthwise) or boneless, skinless breasts sliced into 1/2-inch strips 1 cup sour cream, divided Transfer chips into a baking dish large enough to fit chicken strips. They have epic crunch and amazing flavor. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients Chicken Tenders . I normally make chicken similar to this using panko bread crumbs but not anymore!
Dark Potato Chip Chicken Tenders. They make a great topping for these cheesy baked potato chip chicken tenders! Barbecued Potato Chip Chicken Tenders. This simple air fryer boneless chicken breast recipe only takes 4 ingredients. Sometime last month it was potato chip day. We got a little crazy and tried 5 Kettle Brand Chip flavors to see how the taste varied once on the tenders, (we tried Sea Salt, Pepperoncini, New York Cheddar, Maple Bacon and Honey Dijon.) This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cape Cod® Potato Chips.

Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders. If no processor is available, put chips into a plastic zip bag and crush using a rolling pin or bite sized pieces are created. Season your chicken strips sparingly with cracked pepper and a pinch or two of salt. What To Do.

Ingredients 2 pounds chicken tenders 1 1/2 cups buttermilk 1/2 cup flour 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder 3/4 teaspoons onion powder 2 large eggs 1 tablespoon water 8 ounces potato chips makes about 3 1/4 cups crushed Air Fryer Cheddar Sour Cream Potato Chip Chicken Tenders is flavorful. 1 1/2 lbs. They are nicely baked until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Print Ingredients.

Sometime last month it was potato chip day. Before you are all like, “What the?” let me explain. 1 cup sour cream, divided. These Barbecue Ranch Potato Chip Chicken Tenders are healthier than fried chicken nuggets and make a great kid lunch or dinner. A dip of ranch before coating tenderizes the chicken so each mouthful is moist and tender. Potato Chip Chicken Tenders. This recipe serves two comfortably … – 3/4 pound of sliced chicken strips – salt and pepper to taste – one egg – 1/4 cup milk – 3 cups of dark potato chips – A cookie sheet lined with foil. Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders .

I mixed spices into the flour for dredging and used plain potato chips. Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders, a mixture of mayo, cheese and spices, smeared on tender chicken and topped with crispy potato chips, baked to delicious perfection! Perfect for your game day dishes!

I think I’ll be topping a lot more dishes with my beloved Cape Cod® Potato Chips! 2. 3. Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Fingers. Take ¼ to ½ bag of potato chips and place into food processor.

I think it was the 15th but I can’t remember. Crunchy potato chips and toasted panko coats tender, juicy chicken strips in these Oven Fried Potato Chicken Tenders! Alex always made potato chip chicken tenders with sour cream and onion chips. 1. These potato chip crusted chicken tenders are super crispy on the outside, while still deliciously moist on the inside.

Crunchy potato chips and toasted panko coats tender, juicy chicken strips in these Oven Fried Potato Chicken Tenders! Yep. They are nicely … BBQ Potato Chips Chicken Tenders Each chicken tender is dredged nicely in Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and coated with Barbecue potato chips.