"Let U Go" lyrics. (what you thinking) I made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me? That's also me playing guitar on the record." Since you left, I've been holding on to a memory Since you walked out that door (Yeah) And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of m Go for Broke Lyrics: You could get high or you could get low / You could stay young or you could grow old / Let it go (Oooh) / 'Cause I'ma I'ma go for broke / You could go hard or you could go home MGK - Let You Go Lyrics.

She said you need to let me go Whoa, whoa She said I'd die for you, you're like my drug but I can't get high off you You're not mine anymore Since you left, I've been holding on to a memory Since you walked out that door And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of me You're not mine anymore Whoa, whoa She said you need to let me go Whoa, whoa And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of me You're not mine anymore, 1-2-3-4 Woah, woah She said you need to let me go Woah, woah She said I died for you, you're like my drug but I can't get high off you You're not mine anymore Ayy, I still remember what you wore on the first night Still remember how that black dress had your curves right

Since you left, I've been holding on to a memory Since you walked out that door, yeah And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of me You're not mine anymore, 1-2-3-4 The song's lyrics center around a failed relationship that MGK is struggling to let go of. (what you thinking) When I was on the bottom, you didn't hang out with me (no way) Now I got some dollars, they keep hanging with me (yeah) Take a … Made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me?

I'm screamin' Riverdale everywhere I go I throw them bands ho drop it low Fuck 5 0 I make my own rules Suck my dragon balls bitch call me Goku (Yeah) this liquor got the best of me (Yeah) this liquor got the best of me Machine Gun Kelly Flocka that's the recipe You gon' need King Kong if you step to me Yeah Cobain's back yeah Cobain's back Snow Tha Product Lyrics "Let U Go" That's why I let you go Had me crying all night long Had me slipping on my money, money Had to focus on my own That's why I let you go Had me crying all night long Had me slipping on my money, money Had to focus on my own Lyrics to 'Let You Go' by Machine Gun Kelly. Let You Go lyrics performed by MGK: Since you left, I've been holding on to a memory Since you walked out that door, yeah And you said I changed and you're so damn sick of me You're not mine anymore, 1-2-3-4 MGK Let You Go Lyrics. He tweeted: "I remember when I wrote this it was just me, a guitar, and a bad breakup."

Read about Let You Go by MGK and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. "I wrote "let you go" on my black Martin acoustic last year in my bed.