I also did some remodeling to my face,” as reported by Soompi. Lee Da-hae acts as Kang Jin-bo, a Korean girl who is a successful career woman with beauty and talent. :) Clubs are now available! Kang Jin-bo (Lee Da-hae) breaks up with her boyfriend in Korea who tried to force her into marriage. soompi entertainment ; ... LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! She doubts a lot of things about Korea’s patriarchal wedding traditions and wishes for a freer and more egalitarian family dynamic. Kim Seung Woo, Lee Da Hae, Park Yoo Chun, and Kang Hye Jung met at Ilsan for their first script reading for "Goodbye Miss Ripley" on March 21st. Followers 78. Poll: best of Lee Min Ho.

The script reading took place last week, where all of the cast members and staff gathered for the first time. After receiving wide media and public attention for Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook’s on-screen reunion, the first script reading for “Hotel King” took place, marking the kick-off for this upcoming MBC drama..
In August 2014, Lee Da-hae was asked, by a Section TV reporter, what does she think of the fact that lots of Hotel King viewers want a love line between her and Lee Dong-wook in real life. Lee Da-hae responded that she and Lee Dong-wook, if in a relationship, will probably be endlessly fighting each other: “Let’s just say that we simply have a very deep friendship.” Sign in to follow this . soompi.com.

:) By Guest nancykimlee, February … Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users She revealed, “I used to be obese.
_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! In this conversation. On April 29, 2013, through a broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News talk show during the Quick Talk section, Lee Da-Hae appeared as a special guest.