Birthplace: St. Michael, Barbados. Race or Ethnicity: Afro-Bajan, Irish and Afro-Guyanese descent. Her mother is Afro-Guyanese and her father is of Afro-Barbadian and British Isles ancestry (known as "Redlegs" in the Caribbean). Rihanna was born Robyn Rihanna Fenty on February 20, 1988 to a Barbadian/Irish father (Ronald Fenty) and a Guyanese mother (Monica Braithwaite) in the Parish of St. Michael, Barbados. Her mother, Monica Fenty is of Afro-Guyanese descent.

It is, however, often considered part of the Caribbean region because of its strong cultural, historical, and political ties with other Anglo-Caribbean countries and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM). Seriously. Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born in a parish in Barbados called St. Michael, to Monica (Braithwaite), an accountant, and Ronald Fenty, a warehouse supervisor. Rihanna Fenty was born on February 20 1988 in Saint Michael Barbados. Pop Star, Rihanna. Birth Place: Saint Michael, Barbados. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (/ r i ˈ æ n ə / ree-AN-ə; born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman who is known for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Guyanese people are everywhere. Date of Birth: February 20, 1988.
Rihanna has sold over 25 million albums, 60 million digital singles worldwide and has had number-one singles in … Guyanese people are people born in the country of Guyana, which is located on the northern coast of South America and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Brazil, Venezuela and Suriname. Umbrella. Rihanna proudly shows off her # GUYANESE accent at JFK Airport!
She made the revelation a few months back in a list of interview questions published by Elle, and reiterated the … Geographically, Guyana is part of the South American mainland, however it is much more culturally similar to the Suriname and nearby island nations of the Caribbean such as Trinidad and Tobago as compared to … The Barbadian singer was born to Ronald Fenty, a Barbadian man of African and Irish descent. Her mother is afro Guyanese and her father is Irish and black. Pop Sensation, actress, and fashion designer Rihanna was born Robyn Rihanna Fenty to a Guyanese mother, Monica Braithwaite (a former accountant) and a Barbadian father, Ronald Fenty. By Andrea Fernandes - January 8, 2018 (Guyana Guardian) – Barbadian-born singer, songwriter, and actress, Rihanna, whose mother is Guyanese by birth, maintains that Guyanese food, mainly cook-up rice and pepper pot are the meals that are most favored by herself and family. AKA Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Rihanna was born Robyn Rihanna Fenty to a Guyanese Mother, Monica Braithwaite (a former accountant) and a … Guyana (pronounced / ɡ aɪ ˈ ɑː n ə / or / ɡ aɪ ˈ æ n ə /), officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, is a country on the northern mainland of South America. Rihanna: Salary and The net worth Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born in a parish in Barbados called St. Michael, to Monica (Braithwaite), an accountant, and Ronald Fenty, a warehouse supervisor. Rihanna has received lots of awards like as 12 Billboard Music Awards, 12 American Music Awards, 9 Grammy Awards, and 8 People’s Choice Awards. Gender: Female Race or Ethnicity: Multiracial Sexual orientation: Straight Occupation: Singe.

Rihanna was also awarded the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards and the “Icon Award” at the 2013 American Music Awards. Rihanna mother Monica Braithwaite, is a Guyanese retired accountant and her father is Ronald Fenty a Barbadian. Her mother is Afro-Guyanese and her father is of Afro-Barbadian and British Isles ancestry (known as "Redlegs" in the Caribbean). I live with them (they’re my neighbors above and below me in Brooklyn), I work with them (I’m sure you … Rihanna once revealed the following during an interview: “They are so excited, so proud of me, and very supportive. Rihanna. Rihanna is black and white. Robyn Rihanna Fenty.