This article will address why text messages are delivered to an iPhone but not an iPad. Step #1 – Hold down the Home button and the Lock button at the same time. Your first steps should be to restart your iPhone and make sure you have wireless service. Not receiving messages when you started using a new phone. I can send texts and they are received, but I do not receive any texts at all. This has happened twice over the past 2 months. Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you’re trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported. To do this, you need to do a hard reset. Typically, sending SMS/text messages is the most reliable communicative way. discovered the same problem (not receiving texts) for a period of days. I have seen several instances of this already and have tried the following solutions to not work. Not receiving some text messages on Android. If you're not receiving text messages on your iPhone, there are several common problems you can easily fix. 5 Tips to Fix iOS 11 Text Message Notifications Not Working 1. To send an SMS message, you need mobile network connection. Reply I have this … Or worse, you won’t know if there is an emergency happening at home or with your friends or family. Apple’s iMessage service has a problem, to be more specific users experience problems receiving text messages from iPhone users. If you are also one of these users and facing this iPhone text no sound issue no matter if you are getting this problem after installing iOS 11.4 or not, we are going to tell you some solutions in simple and easy-to-understand manner that can be carried out in such situation. Step #2 – Continue holding these buttons for a short amount of time. In most cases, you need not enter recovery mode to start receiving messaging on your iPhone.

You could miss your boss or a coworker trying to get in touch with you. You could miss out on important events or notices from your friends or family. Restart your device: iPhone; iPad; iPod touch; Check your network connection.

I was getting texts last night, but my. Make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are listed under You Can Be Reached By iMessage. This issue is more widespread amongst users who have recently taken the leap from iPhone to Android or some other OS. Once I restarted my phone (a. brand new Google Pixel), I was able to receive texts again. Afternoon @Kkelev!. Part 1. My iPhone 6 is suddenly not receiving texts. SMS/MMS Text Messages. Check if there is a moon icon appears in the iPhone status bar.

Not being able to receive text messages from your device can be a pain, we can help you with that! Many iPhone users complain that their iPhone is not receiving text messages or an iPhone is not receiving group texts.

How to Fix iPhone Not Receiving texts from Android For some important old text messages, instead of deleting them from iPhone, you actually have another way to go – back up them to Mac or PC. Traditional text messages are sent through the cellular provider. during this same window in late January. You can not send or receive regular SMS/MMS text messages on a device that is not connected to a cellular network.

My phone is randomly not receiving text messages from some friends. Read on to learn what to do if your phone with Android not receiving texts from iPhone.

This problem recurred this morning. If yes, you can turn off Do Not Disturb mode from Control Center or in Settings > Do Not Disturb. We have been texting back and forth with no problems, and all of a sudden I can't receive their text messages. Since switching to the iPhone 8 with a new provider I have been unable to recieve short code text messages .

Check Do Not Disturb mode. Question: Q: Not receiving Short codes text messages. You are able to send text messages but you are not receiving texts from numerous contacts. different phone, a Droid Turbo. You can not send or receive regular SMS/MMS text messages on a device that is not connected to a cellular network. Thanks. Traditional text messages are sent through the cellular provider. iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.1, Provider is Freedom Mobile Posted on Dec 28, 2017 7:40 AM.