A 2011 Harvard study shows even more dismal graduation rates: 56 percent of students complete four-year degrees within six years — and only 29 percent of students complete two-year degrees within three years.

Forget about past. Students who obtain a two-year associate’s degree typically complete a whopping 22 excess credits, according to a July 2017 report by Complete College America, an advocacy group that tracks these figures. I have wasted 2 years of my life and it's causing me trauma Going to university at 21 i am sick of university, i just want it to end !
Teacher training, teaching and education jobs Wasted my life away and need advice 2 years ago I started at community college and visited a counseler, told him I was pre-med and wanted to become a doctor and we planned out classes.

Why I wasted 2 years of my life learning useless information. So you have learned something practical about life. I feel like I wasted my first 2 yrs of college? For part-time students, that’s years of needless courses. I wasted 2 years at college doing engineering when I didn't like it, I'm currently studying computing but that will take up at least the next 5-6 years of my life. This I feel , wasted how ? You have the opportunity to make the best years of your life in the future. There is nothing called wasted. You are not alone.

I feel like I've wasted my first two years of college? Hope you are in good health now. In these two years you may have experienced things which someone with two years of job experience wouldn't have faced. A lot of people see college as a time to party and have a good time, but they are wasting their time. I'm about to finish my sophomore year of college, and after this I'm transferring to another university. Know your study and course interests, check whether you are good in your course or require any additional coaching. ... Im depressed because im going to my junior year, and i feel like my college years are over and i just wasted it.. college years are suppose to be the best years of your life, and i don't feel it..is it too late to live it … That’s three-quarters of an entire academic year on top of the two-year program. How I wasted two years of college on a fart (self.JustNoSO) submitted 1 year ago by iamnotyourop Man, I wish I knew about this sub back when this all happened, because maybe then I would've read these posts and realized something was wrong sooner, or maybe someone would've told me to get out.
I was stupid, trusted him, and didn't make any counseler appointments after that and just busted through the classes while working full time.