I'm a Kindle Fire HDX owner.

Reply. You can kick off a drift by tapping the brake while turning. Read on for important info below! How To transfer Your game apk + data from Your Android to Another Android Phone February 27, 2014 Recently, I felt a strong urge to play Real Racing 3 game on my Android tab instead on my Infinix Alpha android smartphone. This means that if you have lost your save data, you can easily restore your previous game progress (including your purchases) and also transfer this save data between devices using the Cloud Save feature. 2-If the game exceeds 100 megabytes, then you'll need to copy another additional file/s called obb, go to Android/obb and copy the whole game folder from there. If so, when you login on your device it should show up.

SHAREit File Transfer & Share App Download, How to Transfer & Share Files Between two android Phones, iphone, computers, laptops devices: Here is a step by step tutorial as to how you can use SHEREit to transfer files from smartphones and PCs to other devices. This app offers in-app purchases. Share large files up to 2GB for free. 6 points Analytics Edit Delete Embed post Remind me Report. First, look for the list of all installed apps in your settings menu. 11 thoughts on “Transfer A Real Racing 3 Saved Game (Between Android and iOS)” Goutam Doddamani says ... Bishop Samuel says: August 14, 2018 at 11:22 am . Of these, ... Tech N Track is an up to date tech information website that delivers the latest news and product reviews in the tech space.

nice vid tho. 1-Go to the directory Android > Data, then find your game folder, copy that folder. Asphalt 7: Heat game review. Real Racing 3 automatically uploads your save data to the Cloud Servers once every 12 Hours. blackfist games says: August 14, 2018 at 12:58 pm . Wednesday morning, Electronic Arts’ Real Racing 3 for the iPhone and iPad has received another Lamborghini-themed update bringing out several new features, cars, tracks and other content, including classic Lamborghinis such as the limited-edition Miura and the legendary Countach. Guys,how to transfer real racing 3 save data to another device by using cloudsave?I've tried many times,but it wont works..help!! Real cars. Read on. Thank u.

Back up my settings. thanks alot but I want to know how I can save data by clearing my cache and restoring from cloud. The best tool to use to transfer your apps from one Android device to another is Wondershare MobileTrans. If you wish to transfer to an Android device, you will need to sign in with either Facebook, Google+ or Sina Weibo . WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. How to move apps to an SD card on Android The good news is that it’s actually very simple to move apps to SD card on Android. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. I recently had to reinstall RR3 onto my Kindle and after I reinstalled I simply logged into Facebook and my saved progress reinstalled straight away. How To transfer Your game apk + data from Your Android to Another Android Phone February 27, 2014 Recently, I felt a strong urge to play Real Racing 3 game on my Android tab instead on my Infinix Alpha android smartphone.