Haad Rin.

Koh Phangan, with an overall area of 167sqkm, is Thailand’s fifth biggest island.

Also we … I am back in the yoga community of Koh Phangan, Thailand.

Koh Phangan, with an overall area of 167sqkm, is Thailand’s fifth biggest island. Koh Phangan is one of the most stunning Thai islands and well worth travelling to.

The Yoga Retreat has to come first in my guide for yoga in Koh Phangan because it’s where I’ve been practicing Ashtanga Mysore for 2 months beginning of 2016 (check out my post „WHAT I LEARNED IN …

Here is the guide for yoga in Koh Phangan: The Yoga Retreat in Koh Phangan. If you are a frequent reader, you know this island is in Thailand, but rather than being distinctly Thai, it is more like the Bermuda Triangle of new-age spirituality, which I wrote about here.. By that I mean that an array of people ranging from Canadian farmers to Swiss Reiki practitioners all wander in to "re … Koh Phangan’s secret hippie side.

Located 70km from the mainland and just 12km from Koh Samui, Phangan does not have an airport and relies heavily on ferries from the mainland and Koh Samui. The Sanctuary Thailand: Hippie cheap - See 657 traveler reviews, 551 candid photos, and great deals for The Sanctuary Thailand at Tripadvisor.

Famous for it’s monthly Full Moon parties – Koh Phangan is nothing short of a backpacker’s paradise. THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR YOGA IN KOH PHANGAN (WITH MAP) ... healthy restaurants and a relaxed hippie atmosphere. Accommodation at Bluerama is set inside contemporary Thai style bungalows … But Koh Phangan has a side a lot of people don’t know about. Its chic vibes also take you far away from the hippie grooves on Koh Phangan and make you feel like you’re at a high-end retreat in Sardinia or neighbouring Samui.

Living on the Fringes of a Fringe Community. Located 70km from the mainland and just 12km from Koh Samui, Phangan does not have an airport and relies heavily on ferries from the mainland and Koh Samui.Predominantly made up of granite, Koh Pha The FMP beach is called Haad Rin Nai which is the sunrise side and Haad Rin Nok …

The Sanctuary in Koh Phangan has received raving reviews since it opened in 1992 and of course I had to add it to the ultimate guide for yoga in Koh Phangan.

Koh Samui Nightlife, Waterfalls, & Burlesque. Staying at Futurehippie is like staying with a family. Have you been told that staying on Koh Samui for full moon party and just take a boat across to Koh Phangan to rage? Includes plenty of beach time, spectacular sunsets, waterfalls, yoga and a unique hippie community.

Whoever told you that is crazy! The north-west of the island is a haven for hippies and vegan travellers. In Asia, Thailand, Travel.

The Trance party scene has been the dominant scene on Koh Phangan island for many years. If you still want island life, but need a little more “big city” mixed in, … Budget travelers from around the world all come together to Koh Phangan to do one thing – party, and there’s plenty of gorgeous beaches and cheap drinks to make it one hell of a party island. Whoever told you that is crazy! Haad Rin is the place of the world famous Full Moon Party. Koh Phangan is multi-layered. Whoever told you that is crazy! Koh Tao is also known as the “Turtle Island” and it is much smaller than Koh Phangan. The Sanctuary Thailand: Hippie Haven on Koh Phangan - See 657 traveler reviews, 551 candid photos, and great deals for The Sanctuary Thailand at Tripadvisor. But this doesn’t mean it has to be boring! While Koh Phangan has many different faces, all of them live up to the island’s hippie-at-heart atmosphere. The reason people, including us, stay on Koh Samui, is because it’s really expensive to stay on Koh Phangan (where the full moon party takes .

Apart from the most admirable vistas and a modern decor in the bar & restaurant area, they have an infinity pool sent from the Gods that overlook paradise. Hayes & Jarvis (01923 735 831, hayesandjarvis.com) is offering a multicentre holiday to Thailand from £1,299 per person, including three nights at …