As you’ll see, this recipe comes together quickly and is appropriate for bakers of all levels, including little bakers you may have helping in the kitchen with you. Apple and Oat Muffins. Next add the grated apple and carrot and mix again. They do take a little prep work, but by using your food processor to turn the oats into flour and grate the apple (both tasks that kids love to help with- loud noises! Whether you want a savory or sweet treat, these apple muffin recipes are just what your fall season needs. Add this one to your “keeper” file because these apple muffins are a tasty breakfast.If you want to make a healthy version of these apple muffins, replace the oil with applesauce.

It was important to me that these be EASY Apple Carrot Muffins. Posted on June 10, 2014 September 5, 2019 / posted in Breakfast / 252 comments . Jump to Recipe. Super easy to make and a great way to use up those apples you have laying around. Pour liquid into dry ingredients, add grated apple and stir or beat well to combine. Better than a bakery, trust me! Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins. They truly are unique in their ability to provide such a flavor burst! 1 Preheat the oven to 375F and line muffin tins with paper liners.. 2 In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.. 3 In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil and eggs until thick and pale; whisk in the milk and vanilla.

Line a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases. Add to the dry ingredients along with the grated apple and stir just until combined. ), it really is quite simple. They’re best fresh, so you might like to bake them in the evening before you go to bed. Directions. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.

I absolutely love apples. To another bowl or jug add the greek yogurt, milk, egg, honey and vanilla and mix together. Packed with good stuff, these not-too-sweet muffins are an appetising way to start the day.

Big, buttery cinnamon apple muffins with a brown sugar crumb topping and sweet vanilla icing.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just enough to combine everything but do not over-mix. These giant, bakery-style apple crumb muffins … Apple Carrot Muffins—An Easy Muffin Recipe That Doesn’t Disappoint.

Make a batch—or three—and watch them fly off the tray! Apple Muffins. Sprinkle with combined cinnamon and extra caster sugar.

Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean. Apple Muffins are incredibly moist and full of cinnamon apple flavor. Often, though, I bake a batch and freeze them. Loaded with oats, freshly grated apple and cinnamon, the muffins make for a nutritious, low sugar start to the day. There is something so special about biting into a freshly picked, tart, juicy Mac.

Grated Apple and Chocolate Muffins Eat Smarter eggs, white chocolate, cooking apple, sunflower oil, all-purpose flour and 5 more Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken Alternatively, if you have children like mine, you can bake the muffins together ridiculously early in the morning.