- See 1,441 traveler reviews, 713 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. According to centuries-old Fraunces Tavern in the New York borough of Manhattan it would be an eponymous salad tossed with bacon, blue cheese and avocado, and dressed with a champagne vinaigrette. Up to date Fraunces Tavern prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid's meal and more. Menu. Boquerones $9.00 Pickled Mussels $9.00 Mejillones. Spanish chorizo piparra peppers. Fraunces Tavern: Great Food and fun! Fraunces Tavern Restaurant, is one of the city's most historic landmarks in the downtown Financial District. Choose My State More Less. Restaurants in de buurt van Fraunces Tavern Restaurants in dit gebied staan bekend om Italiaans, Amerikaans, Steakhouse, Mexicaans en Steak keuken. The cider is served hot and it is definitely spiked.
Fraunces Tavern is a leading Tapas Bar in New York with an extensive Pintxos Tapas and Charcuterie Menu - browse our delicious range here Menu for Fraunces Tavern: Reviews and photos of Slow Roasted Chicken Pot Pie, Traditional Fish and Chips, Happy Hour Lovely, helpful staff. Fraunces Tavern: Great Place to Eat and Even Better Museum Upstairs - See 1,441 traveler reviews, 713 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Octopus . Fraunces Tavern Restaurant offers a large range of small batch and specialty beers, serving traditional American food. This is where George Washington hung out and ultimately said farewell to his troops at the end of the American Revolution. An historical master class.

April 2020. The bartender immediately accommodated me and best time… Fraunces Tavern: Wonderful dining experience - See 1,441 traveler reviews, 713 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor.

Spanish Tortilla. $14.00. Reserva Fraunces Tavern, Nueva York en Tripadvisor: Consulta 1.441 opiniones sobre Fraunces Tavern con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°666 de … $14.00. Fraunces Tavern: Cozy and historic with solid food - See 1,441 traveler reviews, 713 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Fraunces Tavern: Not what I expected - See 1,441 traveller reviews, 713 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. The Porterhouse Brewing Co. - All rights reserved. Menu for Fraunces Tavern: Reviews and photos of Slow Roasted Chicken Pot Pie, Traditional Fish and Chips, Happy Hour Abredo cheese, chorizon. Fraunces Tavern® is a registered service mark of the Sons of the Revolution℠ in the State of New York, Inc. Slow Roasted Chicken Pot Pie at Fraunces Tavern "I came here to try the popular winter cocktail called the Spiked Hot Apple Cider. Get delivery from Fraunces Tavern super-fast to your door. No delivery fee on your first order. We look forward to reopening as soon as possible to carry on our legacy and continue to serve our community. Fraunces Tavern: Historique - consultez 1 441 avis de voyageurs, 713 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour New York, État de New York sur Tripadvisor.