I tried this found at recipesource.com.

Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake.

Select a store to view availability. I always loved the Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee cake in the Starbucks pastry case. Customizations.

Brown Sugar Walnut Tart.

INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Add a comment. The very mention of them melts our hearts.

For item availability Choose a store. Starbucks Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake Recipe Copycat. Starbucks Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake Calories There are 370 calories in a Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake from Starbucks. Preheat oven to 350; grease 9×13 metal pan. Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake – Cinnamon swirl coffee cake with crumb topping, it’s just like the one they serve at Starbucks but even better!

I never thought I would find a better piece of coffee cake than my best ever coffee cake. Aug 16, 2016 - Have you tried the cinnamon swirl coffee cake at starbucks?

Fresh apples and cinnamon baked in a shortbread crust and finished with a sprinkle of sugar. You may find slight variations of the cake at different Starbucks locations. This is a really easy recipe, even if the ingredients list looks a little long. I LOVED this! A traditional Bundt-style coffee cake swirled with sweet cinnamon & topped with streusel.

Meanwhile, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon in … Starbucks cinnamon swirl coffee cake streusel copycat starbucks reduced fat cinnamon swirl coffee cake pin on bananas for breakfast small batch copycat cinnamon streusel starbucks coffee cake recipe.

How we love to unfurl their delicate curl of buttery dough and pick out sultanas.

I have found THEE Starbucks Classic Coffee Cake CopyCat!! I knew that a homemade version would obviously be better so I went on a search of the perfect recipe. It was one of my all-time favorite items. The reason I wanted to make this coffee cake in the first place is that a friend had recently mentioned how good the cinnamon coffee cake is at Starbucks of all places. Sometimes there is a ribbon of cinnamon running through the middle of the cake, and sometimes the cake is dusted with a bit of powdered sugar. There can be too much cinnomon in it … Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake Starbucks Calories. All of pics review from Sante.

I knew that a homemade version would obviously be better so I went on a search of the perfect recipe. Brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts wrapped in shortbread crust and topped with a cinnamon … The reason I wanted to make this coffee cake in the first place is that a friend had recently mentioned how good the cinnamon coffee cake is at Starbucks of all places.

cup sugar. 16 .

Warming. If you didn’t know by now, my family loves coffee cake.

No comments so far. Starbucks Coffee (916) 688-3305.

How do you make coffee cake? Oh, sweet cinnamon swirls. When Starbucks transitioned to La Boulange pastry items, this was one item that Starbucks discontinued. UNITS: US. Just to be fair- I sampled a piece of the Starbucks version last week to do a little compare and contrast. It’s coming home. Just to be fair- I sampled a piece of the Starbucks version last week to do a little compare and contrast. Recipe by spatchcock. It’s coming home.

Open the cart. It's a Mrs. Fields copycat recipe.

Vanilla cake and icing, dipped in a pink chocolaty coating with white sprinkles. … Our ever-popular coffee cake—with its swirled cinnamon-sugar blend and finished with a crunchy streusel topping—pairs well with your favorite beverage and a few quiet moments. We're big fans! 7 People talking Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More READY IN: 1hr 25mins. Your email address will not be published.