Jan 18, 2019 - Use the dough cycle of your bread machine to make two delicious loaves of cinnamon-walnut bread. Cinnamon Bread is an easy-to-make quick bread swirled with cinnamon-sugar and topped with even more. You can even sprinkle in some raisins or chocolate chips if you like! When cycle is complete, remove dough, punch down, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Dismiss Visit. Reserve. A different method stops the cinnamon swirl from separating. Aug 4, 2015 - This Bread Machine Cinnamon Bread is the best you will ever make, and so easy to make at home! A thick slab of it is delicious with coffee, tea, or hot cocoa as a morning breakfast treat, but it also makes a special afternoon snack.

Meanwhile, make filling by mixing brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon … Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker. If you enjoyed my recipes for Iced Banana Bread, Gooey Monkey Bread or Apple Fritter Bread you should try out this fancy, elegant dessert bread that is perfect for holidays, birthdays or any special occasion. 1 C Powdered Sugar 4 Tbsp Water. Step 3 Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. It’s tender yet moist, sweet yet delicately spiced.

In a small bowl combine the cinnamon swirl ingredients, including the raisins if using. Cinnamon Swirl Bread is a homemade sweet yeast risen bread recipe that looks elegant and tastes delicious and no bread machine necessary! With a simple and delicious 2 ingredient lemon glaze, this Cinnamon Bread is super easy and satisfying and it’s just like eating a cinnamon roll, but in the form of an easy loaf! After the machine stops kneading for the final time, remove the bread pan and turn it out quickly onto the well floured work area. So I made this Cinnamon Swirl Bread instead. This bread is tender and sweet and swirled with a buttery cinnamon sugar swirl. I’ve been lusting after some good old cinnamon swirl bread for a long time now. Once the dough is ready, it's simple to form the spiral loaves and bake them in the oven. Your house will smell so amazing that you'll be hardly able to wait for the bread baking cycle to be done. All you need to do to create this delicious bread is to add the ingredients to a bread machine and press the start button. Combine all wet ingredients into the bread maker.

Trouble was, I needed to find a cinnamon swirl bread recipe that used bread flour, since I’d bought quite a bit of it....Read More » Cinnamon Swirl Bread Easy peasy cinnamon swirl bread. Stay safe and healthy. Sprinkle the cinnamon swirl mixture evenly over the surface of the dough. Roll the dough into a tight cylinder beginning with the shorter side, making sure the ends are tucked in and sealed. Method .

This Cinnamon Sugar Bread is simple, sweet, and super easy!

Then, use the leftover bread for French toast!

Learn how to make a cinnamon swirl bread. Cinnamon Bread (with lemon glaze) It’s surprising what a fabulous pairing cinnamon is with lemon. Mix walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Your house will smell like heaven. Add the bread ingredients to your machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer of your machine. Combine dry ingredients except for the yeast At top of dry ingredients place a small indentation and put yeast inside so it does not contact any liquid.

I love giving this as a gift to friends and family during the holiday season. It’s great for breakfast. This homemade cinnamon raisin bread is made from start to finish in a bread machine! Roll the dough out to form a long but narrow (about half as wide as the bread pan is tall) oblong of dough about 1/2" thick. Press Start/Stop to … Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.