At serving time, preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and place Cinnabon halves in a shallow baking dish. This post contains affiliate links. It's so delicious, it's like eating dessert.

It’s easy & undeniably delicious!

How to make cinnamon roll french toast casserole.

It’s loaded with premade cinnamon rolls, cream, eggs, vanilla, and everything good.

Cinnabon French Toast Yield: 6 slices Ingredients: 2 Cinnabon® classic rolls 1/3 cup milk 1 large egg pinch of vanilla powder (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract) 1 tablespoon unsalted butter Directions: Using a long serrated knife, slice the spiral tops off the cinnamon rolls.

It’s easy to make ahead, ready in just 30 minutes, and has a flavor combination that no one can resist.

I’ve never been much of a cinnamon roll ran.

A cinnamon streusel goes over the top, along with a drizzle of icing for the ultimate brunch dish. Nov 24, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Missy.

The french toast is made with cinnamon rolls, eggs, milk and a touch of maple syrup. Pour French toast batter over halves and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes until moist.

This recipe will knock your socks off. Ever since I first heard the word ‘Cinnabon’, I have been an enormous fan. Take cinnamon rolls to the next level with this ooey, gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole! I mean, sure.

Wow, it is so, so good. This casserole she didn’t eat but she certainly wolfed down my Double Cheese Overnight Hashbrown Casserole. Easy prep the night before and then turn on your oven and uncover the pan in the morning.

Mix the milk, eggs, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until well blended. Now you can bring the delicious taste HOME to you with this easy little recipe for Cinnabon Inspired Cinnamon French Toast. Easy holiday breakfast or weekend breakfast is handled!

It’s a fantastic recipe to use when you have overnight company and want to serve a special breakfast. Definitely French Toast. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole – this is the perfect overnight French toast casserole for any special morning! Place Cinnabon bread on a shallow baking pan leaving room between each slice of bread. Cinnabon or Cinnamon French Toast? One of my all time favorite breakfast foods? Now you can bring the delicious taste HOME to you with this easy little recipe for Cinnabon Inspired Cinnamon French Toast.

Then, slice the rest of the roll horizontally into three even slices. Take cinnamon rolls to the next level with this ooey, gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole! Serve mine up with extra maple syrup, please!

They just dont have enough butter, brown sugar and cinnamon inside the roll where it should be. To me the scent of vanilla and cinnamon mingling happily means airports, traveling and Cinnabon, yum. This Cinnamon Swirl French Toast is to all my French toast lovers!

To me the scent of vanilla and cinnamon mingling happily means airports, traveling and Cinnabon, yum. Serve mine up with extra maple syrup, please! Discover (and save!)

The ingredient list for this cinnamon roll french toast is actually quite simple. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole – this is the perfect overnight French toast casserole for any special morning!

Cinnabon or Cinnamon French Toast? Cinnabon French Toast tastes like you’re eating fried cinnamon rolls! Definitely French Toast.

If you are wanting a savory casserole, that is the one for you!

It’s easy to make ahead, ready in just 30 minutes, and has a flavor combination that no one can resist.

One of my all time favorite breakfast foods? Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is the Easy French Toast Bake you’ve been searching for! your own Pins on Pinterest Cinnabon French Toast – made with the famous Cinnabon cinnamon rolls!