Jin-wook and Yoo-mi meet at a Gangwon-do resort and get caught up in a series of misunderstandings and accidents. My Secret Romance ( Rant / Review ) Review. I just finished the final episode of My Secret Romance. Yang laki-laki horangkayah, calon tunggal penerus warisan perusahaan bapaknya.

Sung Hoon who is self centered and selfish played a similar role in Noble, My Love. My Thoughts — My Secret Romance — Episode 13 (Final) At the end of my recaps I have a “My Thoughts” section where I summarize my opinions.

Pembaca diizinkan untuk mendengar, ke resolusi luas wacana di antara karakter dongeng yang tak terlupakan – yang dilahirkan dengan rapi sebagai rapi karena para Pleb. Caught up in a torrential downpour, she comes across a lone house at the top of a hill. Yoo-mi was charmed by Jin-wook's sly and playful personality, and they unexpectedly spend the night together. The series is the first OCN drama to air on Monday and Tuesday, as well as the first romance-themed OCN drama. Synopsis.

Korean Drama Review, My Secret Romance : Innocent and naive Lee Yoo-Mi (Song Ji-Eun) meets a playboy from a wealthy family, Cha Jin-Wook (Sung Hoon) in a hotel owned by Jin-Wook's father. Having anticipated My Secret Romance (애타는 로맨스) since the announcement of the drama back in April 2017, when the drama was finally aired, the excitement is simply trilling. is celebrating 10 years of r/KDRAMA ️. I’m not sure if it’s a popular drama or not but it was such a trash show. Close. 1 month ago. Soalnya daripada nonton maraton pas Ramadhan, bahaya x)) Sebenarnya dari awal, ceritanya recehan banget.
Biasalah, ala-ala Cinderella. However, Yoo-mi disappears in the morning, leaving Jin-wook feeling perplexed and irrationally angry. Review: Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings - In A Stranger's Bed by Sophie Jordan . My Thoughts * Our couple reunited…again. 9. Dalam mode yang paling ahli, penulis membawa kami ke abad kesembilan belas – periode yang saya tahu miniatur tentang. Thea finds herself lost and alone in the highlands of Scotland after being accidentally left behind by her tour bus. In A Stranger’s Bed is a modern retelling of Goldilocks with a very naughty twist. the male and female leads were not likeable characters at all. I’ve watched majority of the show just not the final couple episodes. REVIEW My Secret Romance Mei 30, 2017 Selain Chicago Typewriter, drama korea yang diikuti ongoing adalah drama ini. Kenapa?

This show was my guilty pleasure, who knows what will take that spot next. I've seen Sung Hoon in Noble,My Love and honestly at that time I was not that impressed by his acting.But after watching My Secret Romance, he has improved a lot in acting department. Jin-wook and Yoo-mi meet at a Gangwon-do resort and get caught up in a series of misunderstandings and accidents. My Secret Romance ( Rant / Review ) Review. Posted by . K-Drama Review : My Secret Romance (애타는 로맨스) Posted on June 3, 2017 June 4, 2017 by mhryu.
Lee Yoo-Mi was charmed by Cha Jin-Wook's good looks … With Hae-In Lee, Sung Hoon, Jae-young Kim, Ji-eun Song. Sedangkan yang perempuan dari golongan menengah ke … My Secret Romance was selected in the 2017 Top Creator Audition held by KOCCA.